Monday, November 5, 2007

It's Been A LONG Time!

Ok, I know it has been a real long time since I have put anything up on this Blog. I will only say sorry and I will try to do better. Thank you to those who still keep checking in. (PS if you leave me a comment or two and let me know you are there I might be more motivated to do more.)



There has been a lot going on here lately, mostly school. It is fun but a lot of work. I think they had the most fun learning more about some of the saints in preparation for all Saints Day. I hope you enjoy, the rest of this post will be pictures. Enjoy!


St. Nicholas


St. Catherine St. Bernadette


Our Saintly crew!


(As you can see it’s hard to get a good picture of St. Agnes.)

No comments: