Today was our first full day here at the Haiti SOLT missio. It has been a full day to say the least. We started the say off right with Holy Mass with the school children. Then I found out that I would be teaching/talking to a group of midwives from the local area at 9am. What a suprise! I will have to ask father how many were there but it was a lot! TO my surprise there were bothe men and women who attended. We had good discussions about the common problems they see in pregnancy and delivery. Is ure with I had more training and was a better teacher. I pray that I am open to the greace of God to better help and educate. Hopefully I will get a few pictures from father that I can share with you.
Niki has been busy this morning also. She learned how to sharpen drill bits. She helped sharpen around 6 of them. Just before linch she had a great surprise...........
Boy was she happy! She is still very excited about it and hopes to ride again.
(sorry the video did not upload. :( )
After lunch Niki, Colleen and I (all at different times) have been cutting cord to pass out to the midwives later this week or next. Colleen also made us some wonderful bread today that we will be eatting with our dinner.
Well off to cook dinner tonight is my night. :) check back soon......


1 comment:
alright Niki! finally a horse thats small enough for you! :D just kidding :P
Post a Comment